Chat Room Rules
To maintain Chatforfree.org as the best Video Chat room provider we have rules it is necessary to have a set of rules for chatters and administrators to follow. These boundaries are not intended to restrict your fun, but rather to make your experience and everyone's more enjoyable as you will not be abused or made to feel uncomfortable.
Please no Flooding the room or Spaming advertising , you will get banned from the chatroom if you do so. You must remain fully clothed while uisng public rooms.
The Main room is a public room so what ever you do there becomes public and everyone (either males/females) can see it, the main reason is for your own safety and privacy. Another user could take a screen shot of your web cam. We are not responsible of any publication inside or outside our chat room. If you break this rule you will be banned without warning. Users who remove clothing in the public rooms will be banned.
Respect the chat monitors and the other chatters.
To be more specific:
- Respect the religious, cultural, racial and political differences of other members. If you disagree with another individual's political opinion, do so in a mature manner or ask the chat room monitor or moderators to create a special room for you where you can invite some people to join in.
- No harassment of any kind of other members. If you are harassed in whispers please try to ignore the offending user by highlighting the persons name, right click then press ignore. Chat room monitors can only act based on what they see in the main lobby room. They can't see the whispers and we try to treat whispers as confidential as private chat. Or you can take screen shot and send it to the chat room monitor or chat room admin.
- No personal attacks are permitted.
- No . 'I hate men' or 'I hate women' is permitted
- Flame wars should be taken elsewhere. Flame wars are when two or more people write nasty messages to each other with no other purpose than to put each other down. Continued abusers will be IP banned and most likely their ISP will be banned. Trolls take note we won't think twice about a lifetime ban on your ISP
- If you have issues with another chatter take it to e-mail, etc. because the main chartroom is not the place for it. It tends to lead to further arguments and it can caused disruption in the chat room .
Keep explicit chat in private rooms other than the lobby or main rooms
Do not give out your personal information such as your email address, home address and phone numbers in the main room (for your own security).
Do not post links to other sites because we didn't allow any free advertisement in our chat room except already got permision from chat room administrator. ( immediate and life time ISP / IP bans will apply)
If you private message someone and they do not respond, please do not continue to message them, because it can be very annoying or you can set up preference in your chat room settings to automatically reject all private chat invitation to prevent your self from un-wanted private chat. Ask a chat room monitor for more details.
Chat rooms are meant to be place to have fun, chat and make friends. Chat rooms are not real life but they are not a place that we allow abuse or trolling. If you want to troll, bully and abuse people you should consider another chat room because we will not tolerate it. All people in the chat room deserve respect and to be able to get along with everyone without forgetting about manners and courtesy.
Common Chat Room Courtesy:
Trying to ask people first before requesting a private chat.
Do Not try to Clone other user names (immediate life ban on your ISP / IP) because it can cause disruptions in the chat room, if you dont want someone using your name please register your user name for free from the front page and go to the registration form.
Only One Identity - Do not use multiple user names. It causes disruption to the chat rooms. It is hard to form trust in the people on any chat room you participate in, and when an individual has several identities it causes mistrust, paranoia, as well as suspicion of new members especially if you are using different names or pretending to be someone else just to cause problems in the rooms. The whole chat room can suffer for it.
Chat Moderators may kick you out of the room as a warning or permanently ban you, for but not limited to any of the rules listed above.
Have fun and Thank you for your attention.